m.u.r studio Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HD Lights^Motion Chronicle

Répondre au sujet    m.u.r studio Index du Forum » m.u.r studio » Presentation Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HD Lights^Motion Chronicle
Auteur Message
farrtere
Confirmé

Masculin

Message HD Lights^Motion Chronicle Répondre en citant

Lights Motion Chronicle > urlin.us/2khz8

10cf746e54
All done by one single, solitary man, working feverishly alone in a dark corner of Sweden. Perfection by Joe Alexanderrrr This album picks me up and gives me hope, what a great addition to this amazing band! Joey by Hockeybrother10 His outstanding music is like no other. Privacy Policy Terms of Use Sales and Refunds Site Map . Personal tools Not logged inTalkContributionsCreate accountLog in . Spectacular." - Marshalltown LIGHTS & MOTION is Christoffer Franzen. That's the very best thing I experience when I listen to someone else's music.

A polished and perfected homage to everything that came before it, Chronicle is a stunning, glorious and triumphant album from start to finish. Everything is played for real. Franzen resides in Gothenburg, Sweden. I named the album 'Chronicle' as sort of a play-by-play narrative or score of certain events in my life. Licensed From – Deep Elm Records Credits Mastered By – Dave Cooley Music By, Producer, Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Christoffer Franzen Notes 1st pressing on transparent purple 12" vinyl (500 copies) : - 100 copies signed by the artist - 400 copies regular Recommendations Reanimation Lights & Motion 0 0 0 Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven Godspeed You Black Emperor! 0 0 0 'Allelujah! Don't Bend Ascend Godspeed You! Black Emperor* 0 0 0 Reviews Add Review [r6970485] Release Edit Release New Submission Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist Marketplace 0 2 For Sale from 11.00 Buy Vinyl Sell Vinyl Share Statistics Have: 54 Want: 23 Avg Rating: 4.5 / 5 Ratings: 4 Last Sold: 10 Feb 16 Lowest: 11.00 Median: 11.00 Highest: 17.94 Videos Edit Add a Video Lists Add to List Contributors voiceoftheunheard, Fnzzy . It inspires feelings of awe and wonder. The music of LIGHTS & MOTION has been featured in several movie trailers with a combined 40+ million views including Transcendence (Johhny Depp), Lone Survivor (Mark Whalberg) and Homefront (Jason Statham), television spots including A to Z, So You Think You Can Dance, The Voice and the 2014 Tour de France, promotional campaigns for Visa, NBC, NBC Sports, Google, MTV, RipCurl, Toyota, Vans, Square, Hilton, Budweiser, Aston Martin, Red Bull, Tesla, Princess Cruises, Canon, Singapore Airlines, Four Seasons and many more. tags. And it further expands the band's sonic palette into bold waters with the dark Reborn and to new celestial heights with The Spectacular Quiet. It breathes new life into all who listen.

michael jackson thriller 25th anniversary editiontexas chainsaw massacre 2scary movie dual audio eng hindialexander and the terrible horrible no good vernew girl s03e19jane the virgin s01under the dome dutchreleaseteamthe magic of editprinciples of lustblu ray player 2.10

Ven 3 Juin - 15:21 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 3 Juin - 15:21 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    m.u.r studio Index du Forum » m.u.r studio » Presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation